Second conference of the All-Russian Forum – Kino Rossiyi 2020 (Russian Cinema 2020)
On June 6-7, 2011, within the framework of the Russian Open Film Festival, Kinotavr, in Sochi, we will organize the second conference of the All-Russian Forum – KINO ROSSIYI 2020 (Russian Cinema 2020) – “Main Strategic Guidelines for the Development of the Film Industry in the Russian Federation”.
The organizers of this event will include the following institutions: the Committee for Culture at the State Duma, the Department of Cinematography of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, and the project - KINOCLUB: Culture, Education, and Communication – initiated by the All-Russian political party Yedynaya Rossiya with analytical support from the independent research company, Movie Research.
At this conference, we will continue to discuss strategies for the development of the Russian film industry until 2020; the main guidelines were laid out in the resolutions of the Government Council on Cinematography on February 2, 2011.
Consolidating our film industry is a vital need. It is impossible to work out strategic guidelines and a “road map” for their implementation involving all of us without uniting all key forces together. It is namely for this reason that the Forum, where we wish to hear and consider the opinions of all the important participants of the film industry, has been organized. The Forum should become “the voice of the film industry”, the main platform for dialogue and communication between the business world, public organizations, and the State.
Aleksandr Rodnianskiy, President of the Film Festival, Kinotavr, will open the event. Grigoriy Ivliev, Chairman of the Committee for Culture at the State Duma, will act as Chairman of the conference.
The following Forum experts will present their reports at the conference:
• Sergey Tolstikov, Executive Director of the Federal Fund for Social and Economic Support of Domestic Cinematography;
• Oleg Ivanov, General Director of the Movie Research Company;
• Renat Davletiarov, President of the Guild of Film Producers of Russia;
• Sergey Selianov, Chairman of the Association of Cinema and Television Producers;
• Vitaly Manskiy, Vice-President of FilmUnion;
• Dmitriy Kazuto, Executive Director of Film Alliance NPO;
• Alexander Rubin, General Director of the Kinoproekt Company;
• Oleg Berezin, General Director of Nevafilm.
Hours and venue of the conference: 14:00-17:00 on June 6; Pod Liustroy Hall, Zhemchuzhina Hotel.
Briefing for participants in the conference, representatives of the mass media: 15.30 – 16.30 on June 7, Pod Liustroy Hall, Zhemchuzhina Hotel.
Back to list